Saturday, March 13, 2010

WELCOME!!!

I am so glad you have visited my blog page. I was inspired to blog by a 15 year old friend of my daughter. I am a wife and mother of two teenagers. I have a very busy cleaning business and am planning to start an at-home transcribing business. I am also blessed to coordinate a girls ministry at my church. God gives the ability and strength and energy to do all these things. I don't believe in being idle (Proverbs 31:27 "She does not eat the bread of idleness"). Living a sedintary life was not why we were created. We all have a purpose. Every day God has something for us to do and lives to bless with His love. So, get ready for some encouragement and some great ideas. "However many years a man may live, let him enjoy them all." Ecclesiastes 11:8









No comments:

Followers