Saturday, June 5, 2010

This and That



Here is a way to take up extra space on a wall. Use different plates and plate hangers and cluster them together. These are sentimental plates to me.







Yes! This is as delish as it looks!!! It is a blueberry kuchen and since your blueberries should soon be picked I am sharing this recipe!


Blueberry Kuchen:

Mix together 1 1/2 c. all pur. flour, 3/4 c. sugar, 2 t. baking powder, 1/2 t. salt. Add 2/3 c. milk, 1 egg, 1 t. vanilla and 1/4 c. melted butter. Pour into greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle with 2 c. blueberries. In a bowl mix 3/4 c. sugar, 1/2 c. all pur. flour, 1/4 c. melted butter. Toss with a fork until crumbly; sprinkle over blueberries. Bake 350 for 40 mins. P.S. I'm going to try apples tomorrow. Try raspberries, cheesecake, blackberries, peaches..........






2 comments:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

What a cute blog! Thanks for stopping by mine. I'm following you now :D

I am seriously thinking of hanging some plates in my living room; how funny you should post this.

I'll be back!

Eat To Live said...

Mmmmm looks so good. I am going to try to adapt this for my candida diet.

I am having an APRON GIVEAWAY.. stop over and check it out.
http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/

Followers