Monday, July 12, 2010

GOO GONE!

For some reason this week I heard three different people talk about Goo Gone. I have used this product to clean tape off of glass, and some sticky stuff off of pants, but that's about it. Well, a friend of mine was telling me she used this product on her wood floors that had a build-up on it from cleaning products (particularly, Orange-glo, DON'T use it!!!). She said it worked! Of course that is tideous but unfortunately that's the only way to clean such a build-up. I also heard that it's great in getting tar off your car bumper and bugs too. It is safe to use on plastic, metal, glass, wood, hardwood, carpet, equipment, tools, brick, ceramic, fiberglass, clothing, firniture, tile, appliances, automobiles, boats, upholstry. Let me know if you've used this product and how!!!

"In the noise and clatter of my kitchen.... I possess God in great tranquility as if I were upon my knees." Brother Lawrence

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1Corinthians 10:31

***Whatever your day consists of, whether it is monotonous, unfulfilling, boring, stressful, or difficult, it is not a waste if you do your best and do it for God. You may be where you are for a season to prepare you for something else. So, make Him proud this week, whatever you find your hands to do! Blessings.

1 comment:

A Hint of Home said...

I haven't used this product yet, so I really can't comment it on it.
Love the Bible verses you quoted.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Followers