Friday, April 2, 2010

THE PASSION

GOOD FRIDAY! GOOD NEWS!
"FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONE AND ONLY SON, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVES ON HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE. FOR GOD DID NOT SEND HIS SON INTO THE WORLD TO CONDEMN THE WORLD; BUT THAT THE WORLD THROUGH HIM MIGHT BE SAVED." JOHN 3:16

PERSPECTIVE: Don't judge but love. If we are Christ's ambassador's, we must love people like Jesus did. When Jesus talked to the Samaritan woman at the well he did not condemn her. He just made her aware that she was a sinner. He helped her see. Then He told her about living water.

I will not be blogging or on facebook until Monday. I am taking these next few days to remember who I was, what He did, who I am, and where He wants me to be. Have a blessed Easter and tell someone the Good News this Easter Weekend.

No comments:

Followers